Asia and the Pacific SDG Progress Report 2019
Asia-Pacific not on track to achieve any Sustainable Development Goal by 2030 and at the current pace, the region will not achieve any of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) by 2030, wasy this new report by the UNESCAP released on May 27, 2019
This report analyses Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) trends as well as data availability for monitoring progress in Asia and the Pacific and its five subregions. It assesses progress towards the SDGs and the gaps which must be closed for these to be achieved by 2030. This assessment is designed to ensure the region’s actions remain on target, shortcomings are addressed as they arise, and all interested parties remain engaged. It is an invaluable resource for all stakeholders involved in prioritisation, planning, implementation and follow-up of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development in Asia and the Pacific.
- 2019 Development Effectiveness Review
- Advancing renewables in developing countries
- SDG India Index & Dashboard 2019–20
- Review of sustainable transport connectivity in Asia and the Pacific: addressing the challenges for freight transport 2019
- Going 100% renewable: how committed companies are demanding a faster market response