State of Indian agriculture 2011-12
This State of Indian Agriculture 2011-2012 released by the Agriculture Ministry calls for wide-ranging reforms in agriculture sector to enable it to meet the growing demands and meet challenges posed by the human & environmental factors.
The report on the State of Indian Agriculture calls for wide-ranging reforms in agriculture sector to enable it to meet the growing demands and meet the challenges posed by various human and environmental factors. As per the report, the thrust areas for the agriculture sector include enhancing public sector investment in research and effective transfer of technology along with institutional reforms in research set up to make it more accountable and geared towards delivery, conservation of land, water and biological resources, development of rainfed agriculture, development of minor irrigation, timely and adequate availability of inputs, support for marketing infrastructure, increasing flow of credit particularly to the small and marginal farmers.
Report: Statistics at a Glance.
Manual: Agricultural prices & marketing
Report: Taking agriculture to market.
Report: Agricultural research & growth.
Report: Impact of global climate change
Feature: Farms in cities
- Nepal State of Environment Report: The Monthly Overview, April 2014
- Pakistan State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- India State of the Environment Report : The Monthly Overview, September 2013
- Budget 2013-2014: speech of P. Chidambaram, Minister of Finance
- Rural development statistics 2011-12
- Agri report calls for growth on a par with GDP